shown in the Star Wars novels and comics many Jedi prove to have a unique
abilities. These manifestations of the force can make a Jedi
powerful in a single area.
example; Nomi Sunrider can take away force powers, Bastila is a master of
Battle Meditation, and Anakin Organa-Solo superb with technology." - Dee
Von Zarachkas, Jedi Master
Jedi may choose one of the following abilities once all of their force
skills reach 3D.
A Jedi will only ever
have one of these abilities and may not change abilities.
These unique abilities
allow a Jedi (not any other force using religion) to combine his own
skills with force powers.
eg. The Jedi Healer has
4D Medicine & 3D Control. He will roll 4D+3 (NOT 7D). If his
Medicine was 3D & Control 4D he would roll 3D+4.
- Medical + Control, or
Control + Med when using Accelerate Healing
- Piloting & Gunnery + Sense
- Astrogation + Sense
Languages + Sense
- Always knows when being lied to. (Player must ask
'is he/she lying?')
- May roll Languages to understand animals.
- Beast Riding + Control
- Opponent will always believe the Jedi provided the Jedi is telling the truth.
- (Technical skill) + Sense
- Lightsabre Combat is free and always 'up' (no multiple action penalties) which does not have to be rolled
for (Warning - this can prove very powerful!)
- Hide/Sneak + Sense
Can tell if someone is Good or Evil.
- Willpower + Control for any Willpower checks & Control/Perc. +
Willpower to resist attacks
Detect Temporal Shifts
- Can tell if time has been altered (not applicable for many campaigns)
- May telepathically link with droids. (this may freak droids who are
not expecting it!)
- Player must ask 'Is this a hologram?'
Communicate with Nature
- Over to GM's with this one.
Artifact - Player gets a warning as they go to touch any Sith artifact, weapon or
Artifact - Up to GM's how this works. An Alter roll may be needed.